FACILITY RENTAL OPPORTUNITIES
FOR CLUBS OR TEAMS
JOIN THE 98% OF OUR GUESTS WHO RATE US EXCELLENT OR GOOD.
- At Golden Goal we’re proud to provide the perfect location for your sporting needs, whatever they may be.
- Located in the beautiful Lake George region of New York State. We’re perfectly positioned to welcome teams from the Northeastern United States as well as Eastern Canada.
- Endless blue skies, starry nights and fresh mountain
air ensure the perfect training climate.
YOU TAKE CARE OF THE COACHING. LEAVE EVERYTHING ELSE TO US.
YOUR STAFF. PRO FACILITIES. OPTIONAL EXTRAS.
- The equipment coaches dream of with this unique opportunity to use elite level facilities for your needs.
- Four manicured grass and four pro-grade turf fields with full and small sided goals to enhance training and scrimmage possibilities.
- Aerial filming with drones provides the bigger picture and media center lets you share it.
- Optional in-house curriculums to supplement programming
EVERYONE ARRIVES AS A SQUAD AND LEAVES AS A TEAM.
TO ENHANCE YOUR TRAINING
Our 5K challenge course with 13 obstacles pushes athletes to the limit and beyond.
Squads don’t win championships and teams are not just assembled. Teams are built. Make sure your team is made of gold.
Tailored specifically to the challenges of each team, our leadership program is designed to pass on the lessons only years
of experience playing and coaching at the professional level can teach.
Measure the fitness of your players with T4 Testing and eliminate doubt from your decisions.
Physical attributes become numbers, not guesses. Know your athletes, better than they know themselves.
Fitlight combines mind and body, working hand-eye coordination,
reaction time, speed and agility to give the winning advantage in clutch moments.
Most players and parents are unaware of the college recruitment opportunities and the overall process.
Knowledge is power. Our Educational seminar gives you all the information and tools to be successful.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP TO SECURE YOUR 2018 BOOKING
Contact Mark Shearer for bookings and information - firstname.lastname@example.org - (973) 270-7775