To present a clear and practical system to enhance personal/team performance inspire individual player responsibility and accountability for balanced living and disciplined training build application of mental performance principles; and equip teams with tools for building unity.
GOLDEN GOAL WINNING WAYS
Introduces the concept of performance excellence as the essential approach to apply for maximum individual and team development, and for making necessary preparations for pursuing achievement of goals in personal, athletic, and academic dimensions of student life.
FIELDS OF OPPORTUNITY
Presents a structure for setting team goals regarding competition, condition, and character, and establishes awareness of the competition challenges, and performance requirements for meeting the challenges.
OUR VISION TO REALITY
Identifies the process for building habits and reflexes for high level competition, and discusses player requirements and responsibilities for application of the principles and practices that lead to performance excellence.
BASICS OF BALANCE
Addresses the importance of proper management concerning personal academic, and athletic priorities, and assigns appropriately timed activities to generate maximum physical, mental and emotional energy for meeting performance demands.
THE MIND & THE MOMENT
Equips players with a means of training mentally for making correct and confident decisions, for maintaining emotional balance, and for defending against mind intruders that interfere with competition performance.
OPPORTUNITIES, DECISIONS & DESTINATIONS
Describes the law of life that indicates most results are the product of choice and process, and encourages players to make choices that lead to destinations of desire in personal life, academics, and athletics.
“Terrific programs that are fully consistent with the principles we value at UNC to direct our continued tradition and pursuit of excellence.” - Anson Dorrance, University of North Carolina
“Since 1994 the principles of performance excellence taught in your programs have served as the foundation for the ascendance of Maryland soccer. Our participation in twenty-one NCAA tournaments, eight Final Fours, winning ten ACC, two NCAA, and most recently, three Big 10 championships, shows that we have, and continue to enjoy, winning ways.” - Sasho Cirovski, University of Maryland
LEARN FROM THOSE WHO’VE ALREADY LIVED YOUR CAREER GOALS.
What life is like as a pro youth – how to adjust your attitude from being the star player in your local team to just another talented player with potential at a massive academy.
Challenges facing youth players – how to deal with the pressure and expectation when every movement and decision is under scrutiny.
- US youth player vs foreign youth player – how attitudes and challenges differ between the US, England and Italy and what the MLS is looking for in its youth players.
- How professional players prepare for the big tournaments – From day one of training camp to the first whistle on the big day, find out what the pros do to prepare themselves for international tournaments.
- How international coaches prepare and motivate their players mentally – When millions are watching around the world, every touch matters just a little more. Find out how coaches get their players in the zone for the big games.
- What do male and female players do differently at tournaments? – Phil is the only coach to be involved with both US Men’s and Women’s national teams at international tournaments. What do Tim Howard and Hope Solo do differently in their warm ups?
- Knowledge is power. Our educational seminar gives you all the information and tools to be successful in finding your perfect college.
Stand out from the crowd. Our Recruitment System will promote your academic and soccer background to coaches in a professional manner that’s certain to get their attention.
- Rankings only tell some of the story. Get the lowdown of thousands of college coaches, leaving you in the perfect position to make an informed decision.
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS PLEASE CONTACT MARK SHEARER FOR DETAILS.
MSHEARER@GOLDENGOALPARK.COM - 973-270-7775