Sunday, June 24 - TUESDAY, June 26
tuesday, June 26 - Thursday, June 28
Golden Goal Sports Park delivers a unique soccer environment and its Athlete Village provides a positive residential camp experience for players, coaches and organizations. Golden Goal is committed to hosting players from all economic backgrounds at the facility and is actively seeking to establish partnerships with Clubs that wish to provide this unforgettable experience to their members. Our objective is to select at least one Club from each of the Northeast states, as well as Quebec and Ontario.
IN 2017, OUR PILOT PROGRAM WAS OPERATED IN PARTNERSHIP WITH ARSENAL SOCCER SCHOOLS
- Field training sessions from Arsenal’s professional staff
- T4 performance assessment testing
- An Arsenal Kit
- A Mental Skills Lecture from Gian Paul Gonzalez with the New York Giants
- Accommodations in the Athlete Village
- Meals courtesy of Driscoll Foods
- All amenities of the Athlete Village including; Bonfire, Head Tennis, Game Zone, Player Lounges, Mini Foot Golf, etc.
2018 YOUTH SOCCER FESTIVAL
In 2018, Golden Goal Sports Park aims to expand on the successes of the 2017 pilot program.
- 3 Day/2 Nights Camp
- Boy’s Event: Sunday, June 24 - Tuesday, June 26
- Girl’s Event: Tuesday, June 26 - Thursday, June 28
- Check In: 2:00pm; Check Out : 1:30pm
- First Meal: Dinner; Last Meal: Lunch
GOLDEN GOAL IS LOOKING FOR SELECTED CLUBS FROM EACH STATE TO BRING IN BOYS AND GIRLS TEAMS AGED U11, U12, U13, AND U14.
- 4 Training Sessions under the Guidance of your own club staff
- 2 Evening scrimmage sessions
- Scrimmage games filmed by Golden Goal aerial cameras
- Analyze scrimmage games in media rooms
- T4 Performance Assessment Testing
- 2 Training T-shirts courtesy of Capelli Sport
- Player accommodations for players and chaperones in Athlete Village
- Separate accommodation for coaching staff
- 6 meals courtesy of Driscoll Foods
- Access to all amenities of the athlete village
- Bonfire with s’mores