GOLDEN GOAL FACILITY USE RULES & REGULATIONS
- No unauthorized field usage – Golden Goal playing fields are for use by rental contract only
- Only players and coaches are permitted on fields. Spectators must remain outside field perimeters.
- All players (and their parents) and coaches are required to sign the Golden Goal participation waiver. These forms are to be handed in to the event organizer prior to participating in activities.
- Players may not enter field without coach supervision.
- Only players/coaches/chaperones residing in the Athlete Village may enter the Athlete Village.
- No pets of any kind (i.e. dogs) are permitted on the facility.
- No food or coolers may be allowed in the facility.
- Do not move, alter or remove field equipment (goals, corner flags, benches, etc) unless authorized to do so. If there is an equipment problem, please alert staff immediately.
- Do not make any alteration so the field. No field markings of any kind to the fields is permitted. Use of cones is encouraged.
- Goals and idle equipment outside of field perimeters are off limits and must be left alone.
- Minors must be supervised to ensure that they do not play with, on or around idle equipment.
- Report any unsafe conditions to Golden Goal Staff immediately.
- No person or group shall store, leave or otherwise allow remaining at the facility any materials, supplies, equipment or other physical accessories without permission of Golden Goal.
- All visitors must park only in designated parking lots in order to provide emergency vehicles access.
- No parking is permitted in unauthorized locations.
- No motor vehicles are allowed on the fields at any time.
Tobacco, Alcohol, Drug and Fire Arm policy
- No smoking or tobacco products shall be permitted with the Facility.
- Bringing alcohol onto Golden Goal property is strictly prohibited.
- Possession and/or consumption of any illegal drugs or unlawful use of substances is strictly prohibited.
- Possession of firearms is strictly prohibited.
- No unauthorized fireworks or other explosive devices.
- Violators will be asked to leave the property.
By entering the facility you agree to abide by these rules and regulations. Privileges may be revoked for any violation of these rules. Golden Goal reserves the right to change any and all rules, regulations and policies whenever due cause warrants a change. If a change is made, all organizations affected by the change will be notified.